Deciding to sell or buy a home is a big step. To make sure it’s a step in the right direction, choose the person best qualified to handle your real estate needs: a RE/MAX Sales Associate.
Averaging three times the production and more advanced industry education than other agents, RE/MAX Associates are truly "The Real Estate Leaders®" in quality customer service. Customer satisfaction is reflected in their high, industry-leading rate of repeat and referral business.
Affiliation with the global RE/MAX network provides Associates with multiple competitive advantages in serving your real estate needs. From national television advertising to personal advertising controlled by Associates, RE/MAX enjoys brand-name recognition worldwide.
Belonging to the real estate network with the most market presence and market share, RE/MAX Associates have the most to offer you.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Karen Burns
- An Experienced Agent you can Count On- I sold more than twice the number of transactions as the average real estate agent in the Birmingham Multiple Listing Service in 2011.
- A Trusted Advisor at Your Side- As a real estate agent for 9 years, I am committed to being your trusted advisor. Using my knowledge, resources and experience I can accurately guide you through the selling of your home in the current changing market which is unfamiliar to just the average agent. Together, we can strategize a plan directly marketing your home to sell within the timeline and at a price that you are comfortable with.
- Marketing to Attract More Buyers- Our office is the #1 RE/MAX office and the #2 selling office in Birmingham for helping buyers. We helped 679 Buyers last year purchase a home. The Listing price for your home will be researched by an Area Market Expert to ensure the best possible promotion from the moment it is actively listed.
- Outstanding Results for You- My clients on average sell 47 days faster and for 2% more money than the average home in Birmingham.
- Making a Difference in the Community- RE/MAX Associates have proudly supported Susan G. Komen for the Cure® since 2002.RE/MAX is a Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure® National Sponsor and through sponsorship of the Komen Race for the Cure Series and the Home for the Cure program, RE/MAX Associates have contributed more than $3 million to the fight against breast cancer. The Home for the Cure® program is an opportunity to Support Komen's local affiliates where 75 percent of the money raised stays in your community. Proceeds from the sale of your home may go towards this program. We can let buyers know through custom riders and marketing efforts. Since 1992, RE/MAX has been a proud supporter of theMiracle Home® Program. Through the Miracle Home Program, associates have the opportunity to participate by making a donation with each real estate transaction. RE/MAX sales associates have raised over 100 million dollars for kids across North America. Proceeds from the sale of your home may go towards this program. We can let buyers know through custom riders and marketing efforts.